Tee Time Bookings for Member Competitions
This booking calendar is reserved for members only times to book for a competition golf round. To book a social golf time for times not listed in this calendar use the Green Fee Players and Members Social Golf calendar.
COVID: All players must check in using the QR code displayed at the clubhouse.
- Axedale Golflink Number: Axedale Golf Club members use the last digits of your GolfLink number after the zeros. That is: 1234, 321, 98 and 7 are all valid numbers. (Email also works, unless you share an email address.)
- Password: initially set to the DayMonth of your birthday in the format ddmm, so 0407 would be entered for 4th July. Use Edit Profile to change it.
AGC Upcoming Competitions:
- Wednesday 18 May 2022
- Thursday 19 May 2022
- Friday 20 May 2022
- Saturday 21 May 2022
- Login attempt fails: If your date of birth on file is incorrect your password will also be incorrect. Use the “Forgot Password” option and you can send yourself an email to update your password. Hint: WordPress will “suggest” a long, secure password for you. Delete that and type in your own. (See password hints below.)
- If you still have difficulty logging in or selecting tee time slots then contact Brian on 0419 598 776.
- Be quick! As you are not the only user. Whilst you are looking at an available time slot and contemplating whether to book it, someone else may book it before you!
- Your bookings show up in your profile at the top of this page, but you need to refresh the page to see new bookings. You can DELETE a BOOKING (Cancel Appointment) from this list.
- You have a limit of 8 upcoming bookings.
- Bookings can be made only for the current week and the week’s bookings will be opened up at some random time on Sunday or Monday.
- Wet weather: If for some reason you cannot play but have a booked slot then just delete your booking at least 2 hours (10am on shotgun starts) before your tee time – the earlier the better. To cancel after 10am from a shotgun start ring the club on 5439 7243.
- Your initial password is not secure, so please change it in Edit Profile.
Password hints: choose 2 words you will remember, both at least 4 letters long. Join them together by an & (no spaces in passwords). Have at least 1 capital letter. Replace: a by @, i by !, s by $, o by 0 (zero), l by 1, b by 8 etc. For example: “best game” could be “8e$t&G@me”. Now you have a secure, easy to remember password.
- If using a smartphone you need to turn the phone horizontally to see the booked players names. If that still does not show them, probably your old phone does not have enough resolution! So, try using another device such as a computer, iPad, laptop etc. Or maybe the Printable Version below will show up times and players, but you cannot book in that screen.
Members Only: Printable List1
Members and Green Fee Players Merged List: Printable List2