Tee Time Bookings for Member’s Golf
To book a tee time hitoff slot: (1) Sign In (2) a calendar opens up below (3) select a date (4) Book your time slot Appointment (5) Sign Out.
Both fields are required to log in.
- Axedale Golflink Number: Axedale Golf Club members use the last digits of your GolfLink number after the zeros. That is: 1234, 321, 98 and 7 are all valid numbers. (Email also works, unless you share an email address.)
- Password: initially set to the DayMonth of your birthday in the format ddmm, so 0407 would be entered for 4th July. Use Edit Profile to change it.
An email address is required to reset your password.
AGC Upcoming Competitions:
- Wednesday 21 April 2021
- Thursday 22 April 2021
- Friday 23 April 2021
- Saturday 24 April 2021
- Sunday 25 April 2021
- Monday 26 April 2021
- Wednesday 28 April 2021
- Login attempt fails: If your date of birth on file is incorrect your password will also be incorrect. Use the “Forgot Password” option and you can send yourself an email to update your password. Hint: WordPress will “suggest” a long, secure password for you. Delete that and type in your own. (See password hints below.)
- If you still have difficulty logging in or selecting tee time slots then contact Brian on 0419 598 776.
- Be quick! As you are not the only user. Whilst you are looking at an available time slot and contemplating whether to book it, someone else may book it before you!
- Your bookings show up in your profile at the top of this page, but you need to refresh the page to see new bookings. You can DELETE a BOOKING (Cancel Appointment) from this list.
- You have a limit of 8 upcoming bookings.
- Bookings can be made only for the current week and the week’s bookings will be opened up at some random time on Sunday or Monday.
- Single player: Book an available slot at a tee time that already has some players. Or select a slot on a tee time as the first player and if no one joins you then play alone.
- Wet weather: If for some reason you cannot play but have a booked slot then just delete your booking at least 1 hour before your tee time – the earlier the better. On a wet day and you want to play then check that you still have partners an hour prior to your tee time.
- Your initial password is not secure, so please change it in Edit Profile.
Password hints: choose 2 words you will remember, both at least 4 letters long. Join them together by an & (no spaces in passwords). Have at least 1 capital letter. Replace: a by @, i by !, s by $, o by 0 (zero), l by 1, b by 8 etc. For example: “best game” could be “8e$t&G@me”. Now you have a secure, easy to remember password.
- If using a smartphone you need to turn the phone horizontally to see the booked players names. If that still does not show them, probably your old phone does not have enough resolution! So, try using another device such as a computer, iPad, laptop etc. Or maybe the Printable Version below will show up times and players, but you cannot book in that screen.