Bookings for Green Fee Players & Members Social Golf
Green Fee Players and Axedale Members booking for social golf times MUST book a tee time on this web page before playing.
Green Fees are a set $25 for any number of holes played.
Payment is made via item 301 at the Vendi Golf machine situated at the club house. (See the Green Fees page for payment instructions.)
Axedale Members can play social golf freely as part of their membership.
Cart Fee is $40 – call 0418 521 817 for availability. (See the Green Fees page for online payment options.)
Green Fee Players Login by Clicking Here.
- Axedale Golflink Number: Axedale Golf Club members use the last digits of your GolfLink number after the zeros. That is: 1234, 321, 98 and 7 are all valid numbers. (Email also works, unless you share an email address.)
- Password: initially set to the DayMonth of your birthday in the format ddmm, so 0407 would be entered for 4th July. Use Edit Profile to change it.
- COVID: All players must check in using the QR code displayed at the clubhouse.
- COVID: Green Fee Players MUST carry a proof of identity that clearly displays your home address.
- People from Melbourne or Shepparton CANNOT play on the Axedale Golf Course.
- Click on a day to open up the tee time slots available.
- Only a single tee time booking (Appointment) can be made at a time.
- Cart Request: If you request a cart 2 days notice must be given and you MUST contact 0418 521 817 to arrange the cart’s pickup. Cart availability is limited. Do not assume that there is a cart automatically waiting for you!
- For a Green Fee Player to Cancel a booking phone 0418 521 817
- Be quick! As you are not the only user. Whilst you are looking at an available time slot and contemplating whether to book it, someone else may book it before you!