Green Fee golfers welcome
A FLAT RATE OF $25 FOR 18 HOLES OR PART THEREOF
- You MUST pre-book a time slot. Members book online from the Home Page; Green Fee players call 0417 154 977. Check the COURSE AVAILABILITY times below.
- Write your name and mobile phone number on the contact sheet with the Green Fee slips. This is required by COVID legislation.
- Unless directed otherwise by our Office staff, hit off ONLY from the 1st tee with 10 minute intervals between groups, with a maximum of four players per group and two motorised carts per group.
- If multiple Green Fee player groups arrive at a similar time when our office is unmanned, then please organise yourselves into groups according to your order of arrival.
- Observe social distancing as mandated by the Victorian Government.
- Observe all Club local rules connected with COVID-19 restrictions.
COURSE AVAILABILITY for Green Fee and Social Golf players:
The course is unavailable to Green Fee players at the following competition times:
Wednesday before 2.00pm.
Thursday between 11.00am and 4.00pm.
Saturday before 4.00pm.
PAY BY PHONE NOW AVAILABLE
Pay by phone using Pay Anyone.
Account Name: Axedale Golf Club
BSB: 633 000 A/c: 132 244 625 Ref: Your surname
Write the bank authorisation number on the Green Fee book.
Green Fees $25 for 18 holes or part thereof
Children under 16 accompanied by an adult, $10 flat fee.
Honesty box on days when the clubhouse is unmanned. Course marshals or Committee members may ask to see your receipt.
Enjoy your game. Green fee players must give way to competitors.
The course might be closed for special events. A ‘Course Closed’ sign will be displayed at the clubhouse.
Please pay your fee, carry a sand bucket and fill in divots. Fix pug marks on greens and smooth bunkers. These measures will ensure we continue to provide good conditions for all golfers.
We can be contacted by calling 0417 154 977.
$40.00 flat rate (Carts need to be booked in advance. Please call the club on 0417 154 977 to check availability.)
$5.00 flat rate
Axedale Golf Club expects visitors to adhere to its dress regulations.
Dress Standards – Neat casual dress, walk shorts, T-Shirt with collar, NO football shorts, NO track suit pants, NO singlets, NO black socks with shorts.
For visitors wishing to play in club competition a combined green/competition fee of $25 will apply.
Social Clubs, Sports Clubs and Corporate Groups
To book for a large group – more than 50 players – please complete and lodge the Course Hire form with a $200 deposit (see General Conditions below).
Registered Charity and Community Groups
To help maximise your fundraiser, Axedale provides a special discount for registered charities and community groups. Flat rate of $800. Please complete and lodge the Course Hire form with a $200 deposit (see General Conditions below).
- Fee structure on the basis that all alcohol is purchased from the Club, to be paid in cash or via EFTPOS transaction on the day.
- Fee structure provides for all Club House, BBQ and Bar facilities. Kitchen Hire is $60.00.
- Tee allocations and times subject to Club approval.
- Course will remain open to General Public when groups number fewer than 75.
- BBQ available if desired.
- Catering available – quotations provided.
- Balance of fees to be settled on the day of event.
- Hire requests to be confirmed using attached form with lodgement of $200.00 deposit to:
Axedale Golf Club
PO Box 2271
Bendigo Mail Centre, 3554
Lodge deposit to:
Axedale Golf Club Inc.
BSB: 633 000