Bookings for Green Fee Players & Members Social Golf
Green Fee Players and Axedale Members booking for social golf times MUST book a tee time on this web page before playing.
Green Fees are a set $25 for any number of holes played.
Axedale Members can play social golf freely as part of their membership.
Cart Fee is $40. (See the Green Fees page for payment options.)
Green Fee Players login by Clicking Here.
- Axedale Golflink Number: Axedale Golf Club members use the last digits of your GolfLink number after the zeros. That is: 1234, 321, 98 and 7 are all valid numbers. (Email also works, unless you share an email address.)
- Password: initially set to the DayMonth of your birthday in the format ddmm, so 0407 would be entered for 4th July. Use Edit Profile to change it.
- COVID: All players must check in using the QR code displayed at the clubhouse.
- COVID: Green Fee Players MUST carry a proof of identity that clearly displays your home address.
- COVID: Melbourne residents cannot play at Axedale.
- Click on a day to open up the tee time slots available.
- Only a single tee time booking (Appointment) can be made at a time.
- Cart Request: If you request a cart 2 days notice must be given and an Axedale official will contact you to arrange the cart’s pickup. Cart availability is limited so there is no guarantee that a request will be successful. If noone contacts you then assume that there is NOT a cart waiting for you!
- For a Green Fee Player to Cancel a booking phone 0417 154 977
- Be quick! As you are not the only user. Whilst you are looking at an available time slot and contemplating whether to book it, someone else may book it before you!