“I have found the Axedale Golf Club to be a most welcoming organisation and the friendship and encouragement given by existing members to new members is outstanding.”
New Member, Noelene Arundell
Membership provides a wide range of benefits:
- Competition structured to suit players at all levels.
- Teams are entered in Golf Central Victoria Pennant Competition.
- Axedale Golf Club has reciprocal rights with numerous clubs throughout Victoria and New South Wales.
- Organised social events and trips for members and partners.
- Free golf or join in competitions.
Axedale Golf Club Members enjoy a range of benefits and reciprocal rights from other courses around Australia. As reciprocal arrangements may change from time to time, we advise all members to contact either Axedale Golf Club or the relevant association.
Membership Fees – Annual
- Full – $520
- Intermediate (18-21 at 1 Sept) – $280
- Junior under 18 at 1 Sept – $50
- Country (reside more than 100km from Axedale) – $260
- 6 Month – $322 (Seniors over 75 or member of other sports club)
- Social – $20
Lodge this application – which must be signed by a Proposer and Seconder who are current AGC Members – and you will be advised within 14 days if you are successful.
Full membership applies once the Committee accepts your application and you pay the balance of your fee.
NB: If you are not able to provide a Proposer, you may be offered Probationary Membership (details on form).
The Membership Year starts on 1 September and runs to 31 August the following year.
Please Note: Pro Rata memberships do apply.
Email your membership application to:
Or by post:
- Membership officer
- Mrs Mandy Hamilton
- PO Box 2271
- Bendigo Mail Centre
or alternatively download:
Membership Form (Word .docx)