Book your own golf
BOOK YOUR OWN TEE TIME FROM HOME PAGE LINK. ALL AVAILABLE TEE TIMES WILL BE SHOWN ON THE CALENDAR – IF YOU CAN SEE IT, YOU CAN BOOK IT!
- Book your motorised cart online by clicking on the link on the Home Page.
Golf $30 flat rate (however many holes)
Pull buggy $5
Under-16 $10 (when accompanied by an adult)
Motorised carts Prices as displayed on vendigolf.com.au
Payment is via card at the Vendi tap-and-go machine, or cash in the Honesty Box. Both are located near the corner of the verandah as you walk to the 1st tee. You can also Pay by Phone (Direct Bank Transfer) – see below.
Booking a tee time
- You MUST pre-book a time slot by clicking the link on the Home Page.
- All tee times available for Green Fee players will be shown on screen. Tee times will appear up to a week ahead.
- The COURSE AVAILABILITY times below provide an indication of when the course is open for green fee players.
- Enter your name and mobile phone number when making your online booking.
- All players must check in using the QR code displayed at the clubhouse.
- Unless directed otherwise by our Office staff, hit off ONLY from the 1st tee with 10 minute intervals between groups, with a maximum of four players per group and two motorised carts per group.
- If multiple Green Fee player groups arrive at a similar time when our office is unmanned, then please organise yourselves into groups according to your booking order.
- Observe social distancing.
- Observe all Club local rules connected with COVID-19 restrictions.
How to Pay Green Fees using the Vendi tap-and-go machine:
Axedale is now partnered with Vendi GOLF (VENDICOM) which enables you to pay your fees by card, phone or watch at the tap-and-go machine situated on the clubhouse’s verandah. While you’re at it, grab a snack, drink and golf accessories from the vending machine.
- Select ‘$30 Green Fee’ to pay for your golf. Select ‘$5 Pull Buggy’ once if you need a hire buggy and twice (ie. $10) if you are paying for a junior.
- Tap your card, phone or watch.
- Wait for the Tick of approval.
- Head to the 1st tee and enjoy your golf!
If you experience problems, call 1300 VENDICOM (1300 836 342)
Green fee players must give way to competitors.
The course might be closed for special events. A ‘Course Closed’ sign will be displayed at the clubhouse.
Please pay your fee, carry a sand bucket and fill in divots. Fix pug marks on greens and smooth bunkers. These measures will ensure we continue to provide good conditions for all golfers.
Self-hire Vendi Carts are now available. Register and book a cart at vendigolf.com.au
Registering takes two minutes:
– Create account
– Upload driver’s licence
… and you’re done. Once you’re registered, you simply go to the Vendigolf site, select Cart, select Axedale, select day and time of hire, pay online, then pick up your cart when you arrive at course.
When entering your security code on the steering lock, you MUST ‘wake up’ the lock by pressing it BEFORE starting to enter the code.
Do NOT try to unlock the cart before your hiring time. It is programmed to open at the time of hiring – eg. if you book it for 10am, it will not open until 10am ticks over.
The Club also has some carts for hire depending on availability. If a Vendi Cart is not available, please call 5439 7243 to see if we can supply you with a Club cart.
Vendi Carts troubleshooting
You have five attempts to enter the security code before it locks you out. Here’s how to avoid that:
- Don’t try to access the cart before your booking time – especially on the hour (eg if you’ve booked for 10am). Sometimes it takes a minute or two for the satellite to catch up, so you need to wait a moment and go again.
- Make sure you ‘wake up’ the lock by pressing it BEFORE you start entering the security code. You get five attempts, then have to ring 1300 VENDICOM (1300 836 342) for a new code.
- Return the cart on time. If you are late your code won’t work and you get the red flashing lights.
- Very occasionally, the lock batteries might be dead. If so, ring 1300 VENDICOM for instructions.
COURSE AVAILABILITY for Green Fee and Social Golf players:
We are trying to provide as much Green Fee access as possible. ALL available tee times will be shown on the Green Fee Bookings calendar. Members have priority and the course will be closed for Green Fees for portions of the following days:
Wednesday before 2.30pm.
Thursday until mid-afternoon.
Saturday until mid-afternoon.
PAY BY PHONE:
Pay by phone using Pay Anyone.
Account Name: Axedale Golf Club
BSB: 633 000 A/c: 132 244 625 Ref: Your surname
Please take a Screen Shot of your payment and save it to your phone.
Axedale Golf Club expects visitors to adhere to its dress regulations.
Dress Standards – Neat casual dress, walk shorts, T-Shirt with collar, NO football shorts, NO track suit pants, NO singlets, NO black socks with shorts.
For visitors wishing to play in club competition a combined green/competition fee of $30 will apply.
Social Clubs, Sports Clubs and Corporate Groups
To book for a large group – more than 50 players – please complete and lodge the Course Hire form with a $200 deposit (see General Conditions below).
Registered Charity and Community Groups
To help maximise your fundraiser, Axedale provides a special discount for registered charities and community groups. Flat rate of $1250. Please complete and lodge the Course Hire form with a $200 deposit (see General Conditions below).
- Fee structure on the basis that all alcohol is purchased from the Club, to be paid in cash or via EFTPOS transaction on the day.
- Fee structure provides for all Club House, BBQ and Bar facilities. Kitchen Hire is $60.00.
- Tee allocations and times subject to Club approval.
- Course will remain open to General Public when groups number fewer than 75.
- BBQ available if desired.
- Catering available – quotations provided.
- Balance of fees to be settled on the day of event.
- Hire requests to be confirmed using attached form with lodgement of $200.00 deposit to:
Axedale Golf Club
PO Box 2271
Bendigo Mail Centre, 3554
Lodge deposit to:
Axedale Golf Club Inc.
BSB: 633 000