GREEN FEE BOOKINGS
BOOK YOUR OWN TEE TIME FROM HOME PAGE LINK. ALL AVAILABLE TEE TIMES WILL BE SHOWN ON THE CALENDAR. COVID RESTRICTIONS REMAIN IN FORCE
Axedale is now partnered with Vendi GOLF (VENDICOM) which enables you to pay your fees by card or cash at the Vendi machine situated on the clubhouse’s verandah. While you’re at it, grab a snack and drink. TAP YOUR CARD TO START … INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Booking a tee time
- You MUST pre-book a time slot by clicking the link on the Home Page.
- All tee times available for Green Fee players will be shown on screen. Tee times will appear up to a week ahead.
- The COURSE AVAILABILITY times below provide an indication of when the course is open for green fee players.
- Enter your name and mobile phone number when making your online booking. This is required by COVID legislation.
- All players must check in using the QR code displayed at the clubhouse.
- Unless directed otherwise by our Office staff, hit off ONLY from the 1st tee with 10 minute intervals between groups, with a maximum of four players per group and two motorised carts per group.
- If multiple Green Fee player groups arrive at a similar time when our office is unmanned, then please organise yourselves into groups according to your booking order.
- Observe social distancing as mandated by the Victorian Government.
- Observe all Club local rules connected with COVID-19 restrictions.
How to Pay Green Fees using the Vendi machine:
- First tap your card on the NAYAX card reader to begin your transaction. Alternatively, you can use cash, coin and most other Apple and Samsung Watch methods.
- The machine’s screen will prompt you to select your products.
- Key in the 3-digit code of your order – for Green Fees enter 301 on the main vending touchscreen.
- The screen will display the cost ($25 for Green Fees).
- Your shopping cart can have up to 3 items – so why not add some balls or a glove or a drink and snack or even a 2nd or 3rd Green Fees payment. Press each selection to check the price.
- Press checkout and your Green Fee Receipt and products will dispense and pull down the bottom drawer to collect your items. (If paying by cash any change will also be given, but change is in coins only.)
- It is important to write today’s date on your Green Fee Receipt as proof of purchase as rangers are on course and it must be produced on demand.
- Enjoy your golf!
Self-hire Vendi Carts are now available. Register at vendigolf.com.au
Registering takes two minutes:
– Create account
– Upload driver’s licence
… and you’re done. Once you’re registered, you simply go to the vendigolf site, select Cart, select Axedale, select day and time of hire, pay online, then pick up your cart when you arrive at course.
The Club also has some carts for hire depending on availability. If a Vendi Cart is not available, please call 0418 521 817 to see if we can supply you with a Club cart.
COURSE AVAILABILITY for Green Fee and Social Golf players:
Usually the course is unavailable to Green Fee players during the following times:
Wednesday before 2.30pm.
Thursday – no play.
Friday before 12 noon.
Saturday – no play.
Whilst COVID precludes competition, Green Fee times may be available on those days. Check 24 hours in advance.
PAY BY PHONE ALSO AVAILABLE
Pay by phone using Pay Anyone.
Account Name: Axedale Golf Club
BSB: 633 000 A/c: 132 244 625 Ref: Your surname
Write the bank authorisation number on the Green Fee Receipt/Book.
Green Fee Players book online at: Bookings for Green Fee Players
Green Fees $25 for 18 holes or part thereof
Children under 16 accompanied by an adult, $10 flat fee.
Vendigolf machine on days when the clubhouse is unmanned. Course marshals or Committee members may ask to see your dated receipt.
Enjoy your game. Green fee players must give way to competitors.
The course might be closed for special events. A ‘Course Closed’ sign will be displayed at the clubhouse.
Please pay your fee, carry a sand bucket and fill in divots. Fix pug marks on greens and smooth bunkers. These measures will ensure we continue to provide good conditions for all golfers.
$5.00 flat rate
Axedale Golf Club expects visitors to adhere to its dress regulations.
Dress Standards – Neat casual dress, walk shorts, T-Shirt with collar, NO football shorts, NO track suit pants, NO singlets, NO black socks with shorts.
For visitors wishing to play in club competition a combined green/competition fee of $25 will apply.
Social Clubs, Sports Clubs and Corporate Groups
To book for a large group – more than 50 players – please complete and lodge the Course Hire form with a $200 deposit (see General Conditions below).
Registered Charity and Community Groups
To help maximise your fundraiser, Axedale provides a special discount for registered charities and community groups. Flat rate of $800. Please complete and lodge the Course Hire form with a $200 deposit (see General Conditions below).
- Fee structure on the basis that all alcohol is purchased from the Club, to be paid in cash or via EFTPOS transaction on the day.
- Fee structure provides for all Club House, BBQ and Bar facilities. Kitchen Hire is $60.00.
- Tee allocations and times subject to Club approval.
- Course will remain open to General Public when groups number fewer than 75.
- BBQ available if desired.
- Catering available – quotations provided.
- Balance of fees to be settled on the day of event.
- Hire requests to be confirmed using attached form with lodgement of $200.00 deposit to:
Axedale Golf Club
PO Box 2271
Bendigo Mail Centre, 3554
Lodge deposit to:
Axedale Golf Club Inc.
BSB: 633 000